• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Prelim Award 1

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ASA has a DTW base now?? how did i miss that?

You must have been living under a rock with those other guys from the Geico commercial.

Thanks for the comments. My bids have been in and correct since the first day of the vacancy. Every flight time, paperwork, and ATP form is in. It looks like its not quite right. I'm talking to the people I need to so thanks, but check your awards to make sure they're right.

If you read the e-mail, the snapshot was taken at 1800 on the 22nd. The e-mail was send on the 23rd, so a lot of people have bid or changed their bid since then. Pretty worthless preliminary bid if you ask me.

I've also noticed there are 67 FOs listed for IAD, but the position notice only said 63. I think they might have confused it with the CA count?!

If you read the e-mail, the snapshot was taken at 1800 on the 22nd. The e-mail was send on the 23rd, so a lot of people have bid or changed their bid since then. Pretty worthless preliminary bid if you ask me.

I've also noticed there are 67 FOs listed for IAD, but the position notice only said 63. I think they might have confused it with the CA count?!

Ya while this prelim is a lot more in depth than the kind B Morris used to put out, you have to do quite a bit of Zoolander style investagatory journalism to figure out where you actually stand after looking at it. Quite a bit had changed per the prelim for me after I looked at it vs where I was on the bid list (had moved back about 5-6 spots as of last night vs 1800 on the 22nd). Also, it can be confusing when you try and factor in those who have their bids in who are on MEL or are MGMT pilots.

And a side note: is Fuad transitioning to DTW and Roger to IAD??? Seems like it per the bid lists....

All prelims are worthless. I appreciate what they did but once someone changes their bid the prelim becomes null and void. Its only purpose is a gauge. No point in making any more of it than that.

Prelims are worthless bc they are done incorrectly. A new one will hopefully go out today. It isn't even 'close' to being correct.

Prelims are worthless bc they are done incorrectly. A new one will hopefully go out today. It isn't even 'close' to being correct.

There is plenty of value in doing prelims, ask those that were incorrectly not showing an upgrade if they'd rather find out today there was an error or after the 'final' is posted.

Latest resources

Back