• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Pilots: Time to Consider PBS?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I believe with the SKW system, you get 3 days off added before or after the vacation. Still, that's not the same as having 2 conflicting 4-day trips drop. Regardless, it's what WE are able to negotiate that matters.

I wish that was the case, but unfortunetly completely untrue.

I fact it's hard to explain but you actually lose vacation time with AOS PBS.

I'd STRONGLY recommend ASA pilots run, don't walk, away from AOS PBS.

Does not benefit the entire pilot group across the board. If the entire pilot group gives, the entire pilot group should benefit equally.

That's just one thing to start. I'm sure the pilot group will ask for multiple changes in return for PBS.

BTW I'm not on the unprotected list

They can have their "Integration Days" back. I'm tired of not being able to control my life around events that occur on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd of every month.

They can have their "Integration Days" back. I'm tired of not being able to control my life around events that occur on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd of every month.
You will love AOS PBS, the entire month will be "Integration Days". The senior guys will sell PBS to the junior guys as an improvement, giving them more control over their schedules, WRONG, it gives the company complete control over all of your schedules, strike before taking PBS.
PBR

I wish that was the case, but unfortunetly completely untrue.

I fact it's hard to explain but you actually lose vacation time with AOS PBS.

I'd STRONGLY recommend ASA pilots run, don't walk, away from AOS PBS.

This guy has been around SkyWest longer than most of you have been flying. You would do well to heed his advice.

After the warm liquid goo phase and picking up my Swedish made penis pump I'm told we quite enjoy PBS.

How about lead in and lead out days for vacation. That is a big thing we are going to loose with perf bid, the extra days that we can bid around vacation.

Funny. Same argument from XJT guys right now. I guess we don't really have that problem do we?

XJT guys... Be warned now. SmartPref operates on the same design as AOS. Just because you have this "prelim" look at your award does not change the fact that it still uses the same logic.

Funny. Same argument from XJT guys right now. I guess we don't really have that problem do we?

XJT guys... Be warned now. SmartPref operates on the same design as AOS. Just because you have this "prelim" look at your award does not change the fact that it still uses the same logic.

How do you know that? Did your MEC tell you that? Oh wait, they haven't told you anything because they haven't taken the time to actually find out!

Latest resources

Back