• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asa Pilots Thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you don't believe me check his old posts. I mean honestly who gives a crap about the whole TSA vs. GJ BS, but he is GJ.

Lynxman, thanks a lot, my cover's blown. Now I'm going to get even more PMs by fruloughed Comair, ASA, and PSA guys.............

Last edited:
This thread really amused me, I cant believe it. He is really a GJ guy! Ha, it is funny because all of the guys at GJs have always insisted that where they work does not affect their future employment, yet I have moved on from the regionals and am now flying a Gulfstream, we are in the process of hiring two pilots and I have been helping my Chief pilot look through the hundreds of resumes we have received, and I take pride in the fact that because of me we now throw every GJ resume right into the shredder.

The airplanes just doing daylines and naps next month. MEM, STL, MKE, GSO, HOU, MSY, MOB, SAT, you know, all the hot spots.

This thread really amused me, I cant believe it. He is really a GJ guy! Ha, it is funny because all of the guys at GJs have always insisted that where they work does not affect their future employment, yet I have moved on from the regionals and am now flying a Gulfstream, we are in the process of hiring two pilots and I have been helping my Chief pilot look through the hundreds of resumes we have received, and I take pride in the fact that because of me we now throw every GJ resume right into the shredder.

Can I get a job?

Hahahahahahahahha. I may or may not be but THAT is amusing my friend. Let's analyze this for a second because I suspect your still an Eagle FO bored on reserve in ORD who is pretending to be a Gulfstream pilot in Arabia. Now you have 5000 hours, congratulations, in 3 months from 3000, wow. You sure drop by often to these regional boards for a personal pilot flying the Sultan.

Now let me get this straight. You're a former AE guy, which even if you were still employed have about the same relations with a GJ pilot as a book and a mop, especially with this industry if you're flying for the Sultan in UAE or other parts of ARABIA.

Now if I'm not mistaken Unions are illegal in UAE and most if not all of the modern ARABIAN countries. Which you work at by the way. So if there "happened" to be a GJ applicant for the sake of this argument because I doubt you've even seen a GJ pilot let alone as an applicant to your imaginary Gulfstream operator in ARABIA, you would have no basis to shred the applications. Unless of course you're trying to be a deuche because you didn't receive enough hugs from your mother as a child.

Thanks for a good laugh.

Last edited:
Don't be butt hurt because you got called out. Fact of the matter is if you knew SIU you would realize you couldn't be further from the truth. Even if he was still at AE which I know is not the case you couldn't even begin to compare an AE pilot to a GJ pilot. To make matters worse as far as I remember your ex TSA and then swapped to GJ when you got the F bomb right? Ya good one pal I bet you have lots of friends.

Latest resources

Back