ASA pilots preparing for possible strike

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ASARJMan said:
Are you saying you're on mgt's side? I hope not. I understand you're disagreement with the union and that's fine. But, it's the company that is stonewalling progress here with JA's blessings. You know, all that you have right now was fought for by our MECs/CNCs and ASA pilots in the previous 3 contracts. Think about that.

VOTED IN FAVOR!
and it just might be this MEC/CNC the pisses all that away...think about that.

ohplease! said:
and it just might be this MEC/CNC the pisses all that away...think about that.

So we should give up and just accept concessions after years of improvements? You're not making a bit of sense.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

ALPA needs to ask to be released THEY have not ASK the mediator for that..

The ASA pilots are the losers here! ALPA is playing a bigger game and so is Skywest INC

ALPA wants us to get this great contract to say " hey Skywest pilots look what we got for ASA pilots." so they hope to get their 2%...

Skywest Inc. is saying we will give you a raise,growth,bonuses....if no ALPA

So anyone forget about the ASA pilots = YES... ALPA do something for once...

I vote to replace all the REPS.... and out with WORTHLESS!!!!

scarlet said:
\
I vote to replace all the REPS.... and out with WORTHLESS!!!!

Are you announcing your candidacy? Or are you just shooting your mouth off again. If you think you can do a better job, go for it. Be sure to tell everyone Flightinfo sent you!

ohplease! said:
Same difference. Or if you want to split hairs about it,,,= more money wasted that was already stolen from all alpa members.

and no, alpa doesn't do ******************** for me. or you. or anyone at the regionals.

No, it wasn't stolen. Most of it is gladly paid by union members who see the value of their contribution. The rest came from unwilling members (or non-members) like you who fail to understand that federal law allows the union to take its 2% as a "contract administration fee". To say it was stolen implies an illegal act. Keep shooting your mouth off.

ASARJMan said:
So we should give up and just accept concessions after years of improvements? You're not making a bit of sense.

VOTED IN FAVOR!
never said that. what I have said is our mec/cnc needs to be more reasonable.

John Pennekamp said:
No, it wasn't stolen. Most of it is gladly paid by union members who see the value of their contribution. The rest came from unwilling members (or non-members) like you who fail to understand that federal law allows the union to take its 2% as a "contract administration fee". To say it was stolen implies an illegal act. Keep shooting your mouth off.
can't make a valid point...try to spin things...just make EVERYTHING literal.

"stolen" in a metaphorical sense of the word and I'm well aware the federal law allows ALPA to "take" (insert "steal"), for emphasis, 2%.

Whatever

ohplease! said:
can't make a valid point...try to spin things...just make EVERYTHING literal.

"stolen" in a metaphorical sense of the word and I'm well aware the federal law allows ALPA to "take" (insert "steal"), for emphasis, 2%.

Well cool...when we do get a raise you can just tell managment to keep you at the contract 98 rates and then they can keep the difference for themselves.

John Pennekamp said:
No, actually it was opened with a $2 million grant from ALPA national. You know, the union that never does anything for you. Care to retract your asinine statement now?

I'm really hoping it didn't take the entire $2 million to set up a room with some phone lines and a couple computers to track planes in the event of a strike.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back