Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASa pilots don't have to wear uniforms any more!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

OCP

At least if you take your que from your chief pilot who lives in Agusta and has the name of a famous singer. Congrats all to the new rules! Way to lead by example RC!

Not to bust your bubble, but he doesn't share his name with a famous singer. Maybe if Randy Travis and Johnny Cash had a baby.

He is a chode, though. I hear he used to offer mustache rides to get female FO's through training.

Damn. Well that is how much country I listen too. Though I am a big J Cash fan. Oh well.

Not to bust your bubble, but he doesn't share his name with a famous singer. Maybe if Randy Travis and Johnny Cash had a baby.

He is a chode, though. I hear he used to offer mustache rides to get female FO's through training.

Why would he be servicing the female FO's to get them through training? Wouldn't they be servicing him?

I herd his Mustyache aint reel.... itz a Herpize.... like a toupe'

yeahhhhhhhhhh bouyyyyyyyyyyyyy...........

• There will be no exception to the uniform policy unless the Company
directs the exception (i.e., an emergency trip coverage situation).

I'm assuming that it at his discretion huh?

Probably no other pilots to cover a trip so he jumped in.

I never understood this. Chief Pilots and Mgmt have offices. In those offices should be a uniform. If a trip needs coverage that bad, they may then place said uniform on themselves and go fly. The CP at our company used to do that all the time too, and then yell at people for not wearing their hats! That didn't go over well coming from a guy flying in a polo shirt.

I hear ya...scheduling has been known to pull our pilots out of training to cover trips-wonder what you do then? I don't bring my uniform to RGT with me.

Probably no other pilots to cover a trip so he jumped in.

Nope it was an AGS overnight that he took. I could almost give him credit for the leg from ATL to AGS. Maybe he didn't have one in ATL. But same thing from his house back to ATL. He was then extended to do more flying.

Latest resources

Back