Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASa pilots don't have to wear uniforms any more!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
yeh too bad commuters don't have the same option to bounce a Capt outa his throne so the man can get home. hearing he has a FA gf too, sneaks out on layovers, get it, lay-over

If instructors fly with no notice they can go without a uniform. Or if a check airman removes a pilot from the line he may have to fly in civies to cover the flight. It's nothing new.

If instructors fly with no notice they can go without a uniform. Or if a check airman removes a pilot from the line he may have to fly in civies to cover the flight. It's nothing new.

I know it is nothing new for the above to happen. But what RC did is completely different. The trip was already covered and he took it so he could spend a night at home. And on top of that flew both legs with no uniform. Is that what your "leadership" should be doing?

RC, the same guy who sends FOs home for not wearing hats, regularly flies without uniform. He does this sometimes to and from Augusta as he commutes. These aren't isolated incidents. It's pretty well-known on the line. It's too bad that no one tells him that the way he wears his moustache is against company policy.

Last edited:
I have heard a few things from about RC from my FOs but he has always been helpful to me. Memorial day weekend he was covering trips for a couple of guys who had family plans. Who cares if a chief pilot wears a uniform in the cockpit, they can get snagged in an instant to deal with a variety of issues. Atleast if they are flying they can see some of the things we see on line every day. All of our chiefs are training guys get them out there as possible.

I have heard a few things from about RC from my FOs but he has always been helpful to me. Memorial day weekend he was covering trips for a couple of guys who had family plans. Who cares if a chief pilot wears a uniform in the cockpit, they can get snagged in an instant to deal with a variety of issues. Atleast if they are flying they can see some of the things we see on line every day. All of our chiefs are training guys get them out there as possible.

Do you not see the pattern? He treats FO's like KS treats his women.

Latest resources

Back