Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how irony, wit and sarcasm are so little appreciated, let alone recognized, by some of you idiots. Your life is decidedly duller without it, but you wouldn't know, so enjoy. Ignorance is bliss?

You have proved that you are indeed a clueless dolt.

DA's don't really pursue cases the office can't win. They have to demonstrate a high conviction rate. Most are SO overloaded they don't have time to screw with any cases where there won't be a plea bargain, or the outcome is questionable.

Certainly true for all lesser crimes. But for high-profile murder, they have to pursue a case even if they don't like the odds. To do otherwise would cause public uproar (and loss of next election). They will only drop such a case if they really don't have anywhere enough evidence.

Certainly true for all lesser crimes. But for high-profile murder, they have to pursue a case even if they don't like the odds. To do otherwise would cause public uproar (and loss of next election). They will only drop such a case if they really don't have anywhere enough evidence.

When did you take the bar exam?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You have officially lost the right to call anyone else a 'clueless dolt'.
A clueless dolt who doesn't recognize sarcasm cannot revoke my right to use the term. Therefore, you may now join the ranks of your fellow clueless dolts. To help cure your humorless condition, I prescribe two hours of watching the Three Stooges and one full year of no contact with Delta pilots...

This has been 10 pages of classic F/I, I would like to thank each and every poster for making each and every grumpy I squeezed out while reading this thread entirely enjoyable.
The big question remaining is the pilot gonna get to conjugal sweetness from his trailer park princess, née convicted murderer g/f. I bet convict chicks get busy!

This has been 10 pages of classic F/I, I would like to thank each and every poster for making each and every grumpy I squeezed out while reading this thread entirely enjoyable.
The big question remaining is the pilot gonna get to conjugal sweetness from his trailer park princess, née convicted murderer g/f. I bet convict chicks get busy!

You are an ***********************************!

(ps...suspend me, mods. That comment is scum. You don't know what this guy went through, and the lady lived in a very nice home and neighborhood, not a trailer park)

And the word was azzhole, or a$$hole....the back of a coneys butt!

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't he tapping' another mans wife and the other man ends up burned to death, just because the jury cannot find "beyond a reasonable doubt" means he was not guilty, not factually innocent, small difference. He still rates high on the slime ball scale.
Thanks for playing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back