• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA PC study flashcards

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So much for "free". The app costs $2.99.

The cheapest index cards I could find on the internet were $0.56 for a pack of 100. There are 558 cards in the study guide so it would take 6 packs of the index cards for a net total of $3.36. Add shipping, or, if you want, drive over and pick them up but that may cost another $1. The way I see it, you'll save anywhere between $0.36 and $1.36 if you make the cards yourself not to mention your time.

Anyway, I never said the app was free, I said my labor in making the cards was free. Enjoy.

So when are you making one for the 200? C'mon, none of this half-assed stuff. ;)

Someone else already did, it's in there. A search of ASA in the app brings up CRJ-700/900 Oral Guide, CRJ-700/900 Oral Guide Part II, CRJ-700/900 Recurrent Systems, CRJ-200 Study Guide and CRJ-200 Limitations.

Last edited:
Someone else already did, it's in there. A search of ASA in the app brings up CRJ-700/900 Oral Guide, CRJ-700/900 Oral Guide Part II, CRJ-700/900 Recurrent Systems, CRJ-200 Study Guide and CRJ-200 Limitations.

Really? I'll stop being a smartass now and look for it. :cartman:

I purschased the app for $2.99 and it's well worth it! Great guide and a great idea, I appreciate the work you did!

Latest resources

Back