Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jstyle13

Reserve for life!
Anyone have any idea on how long before they publish the bid? I don't recall reading anything about how long it would take and I figured it would be out by now. Kinda curious to see what it's gonna look like.

Was told it would be a few days and when it goes live it may not come out til the 20th each month at the latest. It wouldn't be as soon as it is now.

Straight from the MEC PBS update e-mail:

1st mock bid awards will be out on the 19th.

2nd mock bid opens 8/20, closes 8/23, and awards 8/27

3rd mock bid opens 8/28, closes 8/31, and awards 9/4

Do you guys realize they are mocking you......
PBR

Yet another part that's worse than what we're currently using. If I'd had the chance to see this program before voting on it it would have been an HEELLL NO, rather than just No

Yet another part that's worse than what we're currently using. If I'd had the chance to see this program before voting on it it would have been an HEELLL NO, rather than just No

Having sat down with a Skywest pilot and demonstrated the software, the preview features, being able to see how many pairings match a preference, the advanced editing features, and all the sort functions available, it has way more features, some even that big D does not offer in its software.

Aside from that, would you rather go back to eBid? Seriously? It's all about the work rules that are involved, and knowing how to speak the same lingo as the software program is speaking. If you can't do that, I'm sure you can pay your first officer to bid for you.

Having sat down with a Skywest pilot and demonstrated the software, the preview features, being able to see how many pairings match a preference, the advanced editing features, and all the sort functions available, it has way more features, some even that big D does not offer in its software.

Aside from that, would you rather go back to eBid? Seriously? It's all about the work rules that are involved, and knowing how to speak the same lingo as the software program is speaking. If you can't do that, I'm sure you can pay your first officer to bid for you.

Let me know if anyone is interested in paying ;) I'll gladly build a comprehensive default bid for a fee. Then they can just import it every month and change it the few months they need something different.

The first bid run is not going to be published. Not enough people participated and still parts that do not comply with the LOA.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back