• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA PBS mock bid

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You must of known that because our "keep ya in the dark" union sent out an email right??? Wait no I didn't get one either

How many people actually believed there would be enough participation in the first bid.. Especially when you consider that everyone had to learn the new software and do the the serious bidding for next month, all at the same time.

The next move will be a shuffle of the SEPT Flica line bid awards, because some stupid idiot didn't know he had to file a line bid. He or she will say they thought the PREFBID Practice bid was for real. They'll file a grievance and bam!!!!

Just turn the crap on. One month of dorked up schedules and everyone will get real smart real quick.

I know several stupid idiots who did not participate.

Maybe they should've made it so you couldn't submit your Flica line bid until you at least had a PBS default bid submitted?

I bet the practice bid participation rate matched the COBRA assessment vote. Now let the whining begin!!! Same stupid idiots who made Pelosi two bullets shy of being Commander In Chief!!

Yet another part that's worse than what we're currently using. If I'd had the chance to see this program before voting on it it would have been an HEELLL NO, rather than just No

You had multiple chances to see the program before voting.

You had multiple chances to see the program before voting.
Correct but seeing and using are two very different things. Kinda like that hot girl you were so sure was gonna rock in the sack then after it was over you were like, nope she's not that hot.....

Correct but seeing and using are two very different things. Kinda like that hot girl you were so sure was gonna rock in the sack then after it was over you were like, nope she's not that hot.....

Honestly, it's more like "after it was over, she had a penis"

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back