ASA parking lot changes.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SilverandSore said:
You're probably one of those guys that bitch3d about the parking and thought being vocal would help. How did it help? They run the bus thru the whole parking lot before coming over...good job!

If you can't find a parking spot it's cause you're too lazy, try looking 1 or 2 rows away from the bus stop...

I didn't bitch to anybody. Why do you think they started that? There is no place to park at shift changes!!! And for your info chief I don't park next to the bus stops.

Have you ever got to the lot at 2 pm? You have to wait for a bus to come and then follow someone to a car and snag a spot that two other cars are waiting for aswell. Enjoy the other lot.

I get lot 2 is closing for ASA for AirTran, etc.... But, who is taking the 700 spots in lot 3 that we have to vacate? Somebody must be taking those.

79%N1 said:
I get lot 2 is closing for ASA for AirTran, etc.... But, who is taking the 700 spots in lot 3 that we have to vacate? Somebody must be taking those.

I think eventually a new taxiway will be built there which will go around the west end of 27R so landing traffic on 27L can taxi to Lima without crossing 27R.

180ToTheMarker said:
I think eventually a new taxiway will be built there which will go around the west end of 27R so landing traffic on 27L can taxi to Lima without crossing 27R.

Thats what I heard too.

ASA_Willy said:
We're just a lot more interesting than the other regionals.

I like to thing of us as more ENTERTAINING thanks to our management practices. Never a dull moment on here or the OPS frequencies.

Thanks God for a great sense of humor, it's the only thing that gets me through ATL.

Latest resources

Back