ASA parking lot changes.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FmrFreightDog said:
The way I read it, only Lot 2 employees have to move. Lot 3 employees have the option to move.

Initially thats what I thought as they were asking for lot 3 volunteers. But if you read it again it says additionally they will have to relocate 700 employees to the camp creek lot. I think lot 2 guys are moving first, then lot 3 volunteers, then they will start mandating lot 3 transfers. Just a guess.

When the SLC pilots come back to ATL will we able to "bump" people from Lot 3 based on senority? How is it done these days?

See that would just figure, I get nice and comfy in Clark Howell, and then you are gonna up and take that away from me!! Does anyone feel like an orphan?

rausda27 said:
Taken directly from the memo. " Due to increasing congestion and projected growth of both ASA and Air Tran".....

Where is this memo everyone keeps referencing?

terryhfly said:
Good, maybe now I can find a parking spot. Clark Howell is way to busy.

You're probably one of those guys that bitch3d about the parking and thought being vocal would help. How did it help? They run the bus thru the whole parking lot before coming over...good job!

If you can't find a parking spot it's cause you're too lazy, try looking 1 or 2 rows away from the bus stop...

Sinca3 said:
Where is this memo everyone keeps referencing?

Flica...

I have a hunch there is some cost cutting involved in giving up the majority of spaces in Lot 3. Definitely going to blow adding an extra 20 minutes to both ends of a trip.

Latest resources

Back