ASA Outsourcing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ASApuppy

Anyone else see all this flights cancelled from ASA and then reassigned a 9xxx number and flown by another carrier. Now I'm fully aware that it's all Delta flying, but when its assigned to us and its on our schedule, I considerr that OURS. Does not our section 1 scope prevent this. If we let this continue on a daily basis, I believe we are opening Pandora's box. For an example of what I'm talking about, look up ATL-OKC today. ASA had 3 CR2 flights cancelled and 3 new flights at the same exact time added and flown by SKW. WTF Over??? We are way beyond our mx issues. Is this an effort by St George to justify our furloughs and prevent them from happening at SKY?

Anyone else see all this flights cancelled from ASA and then reassigned a 9xxx number and flown by another carrier. Now I'm fully aware that it's all Delta flying, but when its assigned to us and its on our schedule, I considerr that OURS.

Bing Bing Bing!!! That's Delta's flying... go grab a boroscope and get crackin'!

Well, looking at a couple of the canceled ASA flights, they are still being coded to the maintenance issue of a couple of days ago.

And it is ASA flying if and only if it is coded as ASA flying in a public flight schedule - under an ASA code, but since it is coded as DL flying, we can give it to anyone who is capable of running the flying.

I'm just happy that SKW is able to run the flying, as I commute to one of the affected cities.

Anyone else see all this flights cancelled from ASA and then reassigned a 9xxx number and flown by another carrier. Now I'm fully aware that it's all Delta flying, but when its assigned to us and its on our schedule, I considerr that OURS. Does not our section 1 scope prevent this. If we let this continue on a daily basis, I believe we are opening Pandora's box. For an example of what I'm talking about, look up ATL-OKC today. ASA had 3 CR2 flights cancelled and 3 new flights at the same exact time added and flown by SKW. WTF Over??? We are way beyond our mx issues. Is this an effort by St George to justify our furloughs and prevent them from happening at SKY?

The simple answer is NO. According to YOUR union, you do not "own" this flying....It is all "owned" by DALPA....of course they don't have access to it either....Welcome to the Pandora's Box.....

are you serious??? they are stepping in to help us since we cancelled almost 300 flights and you are asking that!?! puppy you make me sick. guess what, if we dont hit 95 percent this month, we have bigger problems.

talk about not being able to see the forrest for the trees. simply sad we work for the same company. we dont have airplanes! who should do it???

Latest resources

Back