• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Outsourcing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can't speak for XPOO, but I've been working hard to keep your ilk outta trouble, of course. ;) Well, that and spending far too little time in Texas and/or drinking my beloved Shiner Bock and far too much time running from the Mormon fuzz.

Hope things are going well out there...

He he. They do like em' young don't they.

W

Whoa, Nelly...let me clarify.

Over the course of the CRJ2 grounding...I understand the reasoning for these being charlie-xrayed is because other DCI carriers committed to do the flying for a certain amount of time. I believe everyone, in an attempt to err on the side of caution, planned for a few days and each carrier committed to such. Kinda hard to change the plan last minute as more aircraft came online faster than expected. The damage was done...so the other DCI carriers operated as planned.

As far as the flights that have "been going on for weeks"...those flights would still be showing as a cancel for ASA even if there was no one was providing coverage thanks to an aircraft shortage at ASA due to damage. It is not a matter of crews...it's a matter of aircraft. All that is happening is SKW is covering lines...mainly SBN/OKC/MLI trips since they are cities already in our C070...for the sake of passenger movement. The important thing here is...either way, there would be a cancel on the books for ASA.

Sidenote: A quick glance at today's plot shows that we are back down to two CRJ2's covering lines in ATL...and those may be possibly coming out of the ATL system soon in the next couple days.

Dam Wally, you're giving me flashbacks to my fav sportscaster, Keith Jackson...... Man there is such little talent in sportscasting these days. Ahh, I digress.......Mesa sucks, but thanks for covering our tails SkyW!

Trojan

that was my point when puppy started this thread. we were told several weeks ago that sw was stepping in to cover a few lines until we got our damages back up, before the bore scope. we also have a 700 and several 200s in c check before the summer. tlh fire didnt help either. the flying that sw picked up weeks ago was going back april 1 until the bore scope, now we are still down several damages. remember we also added the two ca planes. think before you post puppy, if youcan. these things are explained if you read.

Latest resources

Back