• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Open Time Pickup

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There was nothing to pick up on Monday. Not one single trip in open time on the 700.

Failure on their part to have a plan does not make it an emergency on my part.

Fight the urge to pick up trips.

BuzzSaw

They are holding it back. If you look through the lines there are a ton of trips that are not covered.
We lost over 30 last month with at least that many coming in March and a ton in April.

If yo wallet can handle it, don't pick up open time..... Put pressure on dem... 'specially BL and SH....

Exactly, if you can handle your line for pay then just fly that. The pilots don't need to pick up the slack for poor mgt. planning. This is the best thing for the long term.

As soon as they get enough pilots on property and there isn't any open time, all you guys will be screaming that management overstaffed the airline and doesn't know how to do anything right etc etc. Get over yourselves.

As soon as they get enough pilots on property and there isn't any open time, all you guys will be screaming that management overstaffed the airline and doesn't know how to do anything right etc etc. Get over yourselves.

It's going to be hard to do that if people continue to not show for class. Who in their right mind would come here? Only those from ATL or have no idea what is going on here. I will give you that those people do exist. I stopped by a flight school in Calif. not to long ago and struck up a conversation with the CFI and asked him what he considered his top choices. He said Mesa and Skywest. He considered them equal. We had a longer talk after that.

Yo, the Koolaid you been drinkin' dun ruint yo outlook on life... If you can't make it on you line award... you needs ta looks fo uther employments...

whatever you want to beleive open time is being picked up - i spoke to a relatively senior 700 captain who said he was credited with 120 hours after he traded back his vacation for feb.

most are complaining that they arent getting what they put in for, so despite the flight info tough talk the majority of asa piltos are taking advantage of it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back