• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Open Time Pickup

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:rolleyes: And yet people wonder WHY O WHY is the contract not done? Hmmm, lets see, we still have too many people that are looking SHORT TERM, not long term and continue to help out this SH!TTY company. STOP PICKING UP OPEN TIME YOU FOOLS. IT IS ONLY HELPING THE VERY COMPANY THAT HAS ZERO RESPECT FOR YOU AS A PILOT GROUP!!

What can you do about the old buzzards who didn't make jack until we got jets? Now they're yucking it up cashing in to save? a few extra pennies for the alimony and retirement.

:rolleyes: And yet people wonder WHY O WHY is the contract not done? Hmmm, lets see, we still have too many people that are looking SHORT TERM, not long term and continue to help out this SH!TTY company. STOP PICKING UP OPEN TIME YOU FOOLS. IT IS ONLY HELPING THE VERY COMPANY THAT HAS ZERO RESPECT FOR YOU AS A PILOT GROUP!!

Exactly!

I don't believe the last contract was acheived by pilot's not picking up open time. It took a lot more then and it will take a lot more this time.

If some guys are cashing in when they can, so be it. It's not like we have furloughs hanging in the breeze.

This contract will be GOT when the pilots grow a pair and fly by the book. No sooner and not much later.

My experience this trip is dismal. We are at least a hour late on every leg.

I quit ASA last week due to several things. Lack of any type of security in the US airline market. We as pilots have done it to ourselves, along with a impotent union. ASA will never have leadership that will turn this place into a place that is worth hanging your hat on for your career.

I have constantly been late for just about every single flight. The aircraft are not kept as they should be. Both on a cleanliness issue or mechanical standard. Last but not least I am tired of flying with 400 hour FO's. While most are good kids, they lack the know-how and apptitude to complete the job with professionalism.

I quit on the spot last week without a job lined up and I will say this to ANY QUALIFIED pilot out there. There are plenty of QUALITY places to work with better pay and days off. I had over a dozen phone calls in less than 3 days and 5 offers of employment. The one I chose is more than double ASA pays almost triple. And the benefits are paid. Truely, everyone has their own desires with professions and life choices. I just thought I would interject my experience at ASA and how to get the hell out!

That being said I want to say farewell to the pilots at ASA for the most part you guys are a good bunch. Good Luck.

I quit ASA last week due to several things. Lack of any type of security in the US airline market. We as pilots have done it to ourselves, along with a impotent union. ASA will never have leadership that will turn this place into a place that is worth hanging your hat on for your career.

I have constantly been late for just about every single flight. The aircraft are not kept as they should be. Both on a cleanliness issue or mechanical standard. Last but not least I am tired of flying with 400 hour FO's. While most are good kids, they lack the know-how and apptitude to complete the job with professionalism.

I quit on the spot last week without a job lined up and I will say this to ANY QUALIFIED pilot out there. There are plenty of QUALITY places to work with better pay and days off. I had over a dozen phone calls in less than 3 days and 5 offers of employment. The one I chose is more than double ASA pays almost triple. And the benefits are paid. Truely, everyone has their own desires with professions and life choices. I just thought I would interject my experience at ASA and how to get the hell out!

That being said I want to say farewell to the pilots at ASA for the most part you guys are a good bunch. Good Luck.

Did you stay in flying or get out?

Good Luck! Many are right behind you.

Did you stay in flying or get out?

Good Luck! Many are right behind you.

All my offers were still in aviation. Most were excellent 91/121/135 operators home and abroad. Some were buisness jets, crj operator overseas in europe, others were corporate. All stand up guys who hate the way airlines operate and treat their employees.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back