• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA open swim

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, interviews continue. I was in ATL today for a LOFT and there was an interview class of five. Hang tight.

I just wanted to tell you new folks to email, [email protected], if you want to, she sells a great book with systems and all the oral questions and answers, plus the ref for ASA. It is worth the money and is tit$$s on... A great study guide for ASA folks. I think it is around $25.00. Good Luck to all our new hires and poolies, Great company. If you need any help or have guestions PM me. I have moved on to the RJ and this is one nice airplane..

Her book is helpful but I'd be careful about relying on it while in class. It has a lot of good info but it also has a few errors and some things that aren't mentioned anywhere else that could trip you up. As an example, our company issued manual lists a cargo limitation of 3500# but her study guide lists 3500# and 75#/square foot as limitations. Quote those limits and you'll likely get a funny look from your instructor. The CRJ training at ASA is (in my opinion) top notch and if you pay attention in class and study what you are given you'll have no trouble.

Last edited:
The vacancies on the October bids are 17 ATL CRJ700 FO slots. There are 9 CRJ7 CA openings, 8 CRJ2, 2 ATR and 2 EMB slots for upgrades.

Last edited:
Do not buy or study from the guide mentioned above. It says some strange things that can't be verified. Use only what the company gives you. It is absolutely enough information to do well.
Good luck....

Was informed last night that interviewing for the year was completed this week. They will stop interviewing with about 100 in the pool. Interviewing will resume some time next year. There will be more classes this year, they will draw from the 100 in the pool.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back