• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA NOV ATL CR2 Bids

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You still get your same five days to bid, out on the 12th and due on the 17th.

Want a little cheese with your whine? I have plenty.

Bids have always been contractually due on the 12th by 5pm (since 9/98 anyway). With the advent of Flica, they have been able to get electronic bids out a day earlier, and have done so. However, they are not obligated to.

Bids have always been contractually due on the 12th by 5pm (since 9/98 anyway). With the advent of Flica, they have been able to get electronic bids out a day earlier, and have done so. However, they are not obligated to.

Ya, it is slowly coming back. I forgot about the paper bids prior to FLICA. Thanks!
:beer:

It is not the date--It is the prinicpal of the matter. But you are right MEC does NOTHING AGAIN---We need in house union...ASK yourself--What has ALPA done for anyone in the last 2-3 years=NOTHING but take your money...

there should be advertisement in the airport about our company dragging their feet, but no there is a billboard about our patience wearing thin--it is ALPA and you are included! ATL-DAB first year FO--21.00 to take you there Atl-Buckhead Cab 60.00, come fly with us!!!

scarlet said:
It is not the date--It is the prinicpal of the matter. But you are right MEC does NOTHING AGAIN---We need in house union...ASK yourself--What has ALPA done for anyone in the last 2-3 years=NOTHING but take your money...

there should be advertisement in the airport about our company dragging their feet, but no there is a billboard about our patience wearing thin--it is ALPA and you are included! ATL-DAB first year FO--21.00 to take you there Atl-Buckhead Cab 60.00, come fly with us!!!

i think there are bigger fish to fry than the bids being one day late...you still have your 5 days to bid.

flyhigh2610 said:
i think there are bigger fish to fry than the bids being one day late...you still have your 5 days to bid.

I agree. Vent your frustration on things that actually impact your QOL. It is stupid to grieve every little thing that comes along. If the company tries their best to fix something that they have screwed up then I'm happy with it. It's when they don't, or continually make the same screw ups that I start to have the problems.

Latest resources

Back