Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA no longer taking any new hires from Flight Safety??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

captjorge74

I heard from a friend who is a student at Flight Safety and he told me that ASA is no longer taking any students. Does anyone know if this rumor is true?

we all know that Gulfstream is the best. :rolleyes:

lets start the Pi$$in contest. My school is good, no my school is good. And where are we all going to end up? at an regional without a contract or at an regoinal with the highest pay but a pay freeze for almost a bankrupt Major airline. WOW we are fighting about that.

Last edited:
captjorge74 said:
I heard from a friend who is a student at Flight Safety and he told me that ASA is no longer taking any students. Does anyone know if this rumor is true?

Why should they?? There are guys on the street with thousands of hours of flying time looking for work. It does'nt make any sense to hire a pilot with little experience.

Rob

hmmurdock said:
Why should they?? There are guys on the street with thousands of hours of flying time looking for work. It does'nt make any sense to hire a pilot with little experience.

Rob

Actually it does, they will do ANYTHING to fly a jet, plus they are not going to go anywhere for awhile. Actually, most of you are not going anywhere for awhile.

Rhoid said:
Actually it does, they will do ANYTHING to fly a jet, plus they are not going to go anywhere for awhile. Actually, most of you are not going anywhere for awhile.
And how about you?

I will come to the defense of the Flight Safety guys. I've trained and flown with at least 10 of them and I thought they were all very good pilots. They seemed less likely to view ASA as a stop on their way to another airline and concentrated on doing the best they could. Our training department has also had a lot of good things to say about Flight Safety's graduates.

Last edited:
I know the last couple and the next couple of classes are a lot of FLY I furloughed guys.

Latest resources

Back