Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
All FO's that can't fly with someone are a bunch of whoosies. I mean someone can get on your nerves etc. I was an FO for years and never would let that ONE person affect my quality of life and trips. Man/Woman up and suck it up until you become the Captain.

I used to think that way. I understand where he is coming from more since I became a Captain, but there is no excuse for the lack of CRM he fosters.

He is abusive and arrogant. Many FO's don't make it much past the introduction before letting the CP know they are not gonna be flying with him.

I toughed it out and flew several legs with this guy before I finally removed myself from his flight crew. It's ridiculous.

Let be careful to not make posts using personal identification of others.. it is a TOS violation... some of you here already have 1 or 2 strikes... lets not go for a strike out...!

After reading this thread, I think the process has been discussed and understood, the conversation has "again" degraded to personal attacks... so I'm closing the thread before someone gets booted... "again"...

Mod clr4

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back