• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA new name and more....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I just got my line for the 700, 30 something in the plane. Hands down the worst schedule I've ever had, got the first selection of pairings, the some random act happened, and added 3 and 2 days in all the gaps. 11 days off 96hrs credit, and I bid low threshold. F this place. I 'm praying for the opportunity to give place my walking papers.

I just got my line for the 700, 30 something in the plane. Hands down the worst schedule I've ever had, got the first selection of pairings, the some random act happened, and added 3 and 2 days in all the gaps. 11 days off 96hrs credit, and I bid low threshold. F this place. I 'm praying for the opportunity to give place my walking papers.

We told y'all what PBS was good for.

-Oh well. 86%? Really?

I bid single days off, to bunch my flying together and allow for longer blocks of days off. It turned and bit me with this.
WE 01 TH 02 FR 03 A7145 VPS SA 04
ATL SU 05 MO 06 A7230 VPS TU 07
HOU WE 08
ATL TH 09 FR 10 SA 11 A7520 MFE SU 12
VPS MO 13
- TU 14
ATL WE 15 TH 16 FR 17 SA 18 A7540 MEM SU 19
DFW MO 20
- TU 21
ATL WE 22 TH 23 A7226 TUL FR 24
VPS SA 25
ATL SU 26 MO 27 A7243 BMI TU 28
VPS WE 29
ATL TH 30

I begged all of you not to vote for this. Do you believe me now that you will work more days this year for less pay. And that Chris M. was an idiot for ramming this down everyone's throat with such poor LOA language that the company is exploiting. He should be shown the door.

If we MUST accept PBS, I'm a believer we don't have to take it; there are many better systems out there than the one you currently have... According to XJT ALPA anyway. But ASA ALPA doesn't like to be told anything they do/did wasn't the best way to go. I just hope guys have the balls to vote no if it's a junk JCBA.

Last edited:
I am in the last 100 on the CA side and got exactly what I bid for. It is grouped together oddly, but it isn't anything that I shouldn't expect. I got the days off I wanted and even have 2 Saturdays and an entire weekend. Nothing but 3 days, no more than 5 legs, most of them are no more than 3 legs. 14 days off and about 80 hrs.
If you are near the top and not getting what you want, you are not bidding correctly.

My schedule is not bad; except for one 7 leg day, one 8:10 overnight followed by a 4 leg day. "Safety is our top priority"

I liked the insulting email telling me that I don't understand the award process; with the back-pedaling follow up, "actaully you know it be than we do!"

This place is bi-polar!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back