ASA New Hire Signing Bonus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Stifler,
After reading the last two posts, I am convinced that if you look up "gullible", one will find your picture..... Sometimes I can't believe some of you are ATPs.....

For God's sake Joe, it was a joke.

FYI, the last time I heard that joke about "gullible" not being in the dictionary, was probably in the 3rd grade. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
For God's sake Joe, it was a joke.

FYI, the last time I heard that joke about "gullible" not being in the dictionary, was probably in the 3rd grade. :rolleyes:

Sorry, hard to tell since you still seem to believe that "Scott Holl" is on FI saying that newhires are going to get a signing bonus.... There will be no payraise for newhires and there is no signing bonus.... now lets get back to the usual bitching and moaning.....

Sorry, hard to tell since you still seem to believe that "Scott Holl" is on FI saying that newhires are going to get a signing bonus.... There will be no payraise for newhires and there is no signing bonus.... now lets get back to the usual bitching and moaning.....

I'll make sure to use some emoticons next time, :)) ;) :laugh: :D) to signify my attempt at humor.

Yeah, but 500 are chicks who will get an interview and 499 will get an offer. The last one looks too much like a dude.[/quote
Don't tell that to some of our male flight attendants, they might come running........... FRESH MEAT.

Latest resources

Back