• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA New Hire Signing Bonus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about treating the current pilots a little better and maybe you wouldn't need as many new hires??

What BS!

Starting next week we are going to be offering a $5,000 signing bonus to future new hires. We will also be providing a year lease at a post apartment complex. Check OurASA in the near future

Scotty

In the business world a 5000.00 bonus is for the people who were too dumb too get a good job. But In aviation every idiot will think this is good, especially the people who went to academys they will think this is great, then they will realize that they will be at ASA for the rest of their lives. In ten years they'll be on here saying that they need too fix the pay at skywest. Aviation is a joke, and well I guess I'am too since I work in it.

WTF? I hope you people that bought this hook, line and sinker are NOT ASA employees.

Gosh I hate to admit it....but I did check OURASA.

Sigh

I'm a Widemouth Bass.

WTF? I hope you people that bought this hook, line and sinker are NOT ASA employees.

OK, I hear what you're saying, but is this much different than the company asking the union to allow newhires a better hourly wage?

Paying them a bonus or asking for higher wages is still a slap in the face to those of us who have been working under a contract that was up in 2002.

Latest resources

Back