ASA New Hire Signing Bonus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Scott Holl

Starting next week we are going to be offering a $5,000 signing bonus to future new hires. We will also be providing a year lease at a post apartment complex. Check OurASA in the near future

Scotty

Hmmm people were paying $10,000 to get in the door when the last contract was signed. Now ASA has to pay bonus money to get a pilot with 1/5th the experience required back in 2000.

What happened?

Don't tell me "pilot shortage." Delta has 7,500 applicants and FedEx around 11,000. There are plenty of pilots.

Last edited:
Is the year free rent for real? I want to know where the apartment is!

Don't tell me "pilot shortage." Delta has 7,500 applicants and FedEx around 11,000. There are plenty of pilots.

Theres a shortage for regional pilots. If Delta and FedEx treated their pilots like many regionals do then they would experience the same staffing problems

WTF..... Year lease, 5K man this industry is just pathetic. You know it is just an accident waiting to happen with a 250HR wonder pilot.

hmmm..can't give us a raise who have been loyal to this company for years ..but you can afford these bonuses for new hires...

If alpa can refuse a pay increase for new-hire's how in the world do they not have a say in a sign on bonus?

Starting next week we are going to be offering a $5,000 signing bonus to future new hires. We will also be providing a year lease at a post apartment complex. Check OurASA in the near future

Scotty

Well now that I've read it on FlightInfo I know it must be true! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back