• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA New Bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bobby Biplane when an FAA inspector tells you that your company has applied for an authorization of inspection on 30 CRJ 700/900 airframe with some POTENTIALLY coming from a company in bankruptcy in which the creditors will be making a asset decision in the next 2-3 weeks, i.e. MESA, where else could it be ? as far as MEM Scott Hall told a recurrent class that MEM would be the next domicile !! Bobby Boushe keep feeling up water bottles !!!!!!!!!!!!! but one thing is for sure !! MESA SUXXXX

I don't doubt that SH said it would be the base, but why would it? Very few overnights, no airplanes overnight there, and no maintenance. CAE or heck even BTR would make more sense: large quantity of hotel rooms every night, 4-5 aircraft overnight per night, flights to all the hubs, the maintenance bases there, etc.

Where is the savings in a MEM base?

I don't doubt that SH said it would be the base, but why would it? Very few overnights, no airplanes overnight there, and no maintenance. CAE or heck even BTR would make more sense: large quantity of hotel rooms every night, 4-5 aircraft overnight per night, flights to all the hubs, the maintenance bases there, etc.

Where is the savings in a MEM base?

Lounge only, no base.

That makes a lot more sense then, the hub at MEM has longer sit times and would justify a room with a few uncomfortable chairs and a single computer with slow internet connection. Rock on!

That makes a lot more sense then, the hub at MEM has longer sit times and would justify a room with a few uncomfortable chairs and a single computer with slow internet connection. Rock on!

I'd be OK if they roped off a few tables at Interstate BBQ for crews only. Can we do that instead?

I'd be OK if they roped off a few tables at Interstate BBQ for crews only. Can we do that instead?

Get RC to hang out there, and BAM! You have an instant walrus exhibit! We could even charge admission!

-People would pay some nice dollars to watch a BBQ-eating walrus... Profits abound!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back