• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Neg Chair canned?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lets see he probably has the longest no fly list at the company. The two groups have had a hard time seeing eye to eye on almost everything. I know lets add the most abrasive jack wagon at either company to the mix!! That will get things done!! Union and management constantly make bad decision after bad decision and we all wonder why nothing gets done!! Brilliant!!

Hey Ed, remember that chicken sandwich you got from Wendy's on C that was raw? I was laughing my as$ off when you spit that out!

Guys might not like flying with him but he's a good pilot and by the book, just might be lacking some crm skills for the me generation. I enjoyed flying with him before I upgraded.

He is a great guy.... once you get to know him you will be shocked at how much he will go out of his way to help a complete stranger... smart guy, honest and direct.. count me as someone that is pleased about his new role

Last edited:
Guys might not like flying with him but he's a good pilot and by the book, just might be lacking some crm skills for the me generation. I enjoyed flying with him before I upgraded.

He might be a good pilot, but the way he treats FO's can't be defended. I've flown with most of the gems at this company, and he was by far the worst. Thank god it was only a nap.

That doesn't really matter though regarding his work with the negotiations. Maybe he can channel some of that disgruntled angst towards getting this contract finished up in a timely matter.

He might be a good pilot, but the way he treats FO's can't be defended. I've flown with most of the gems at this company, and he was by far the worst. Thank god it was only a nap.

That doesn't really matter though regarding his work with the negotiations. Maybe he can channel some of that disgruntled angst towards getting this contract finished up in a timely matter.

It's all sexual frustration, ya know?

Good man, and he'll do a good job. Everyone that complains about flying with him has no balls and is a prissy a$$ bithc (and clearly has no faith in their piloting abilities) Just saying.

I agree. Fortaw is someone you want on the negotiating committee. He is a little tough to fly with, but he just wants it done the right way. You could learn alot from him if you pay attention (maybe not CRM). Some people have a problem with that. He gets a little abrasive but he is one of the FEW oldtimers that will watch out for the new guys.

He gets frustrated when new guys dont read their contract before voting on it and then Complain about it

Latest resources

Back