• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Neg Chair canned?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Could you imagine being the poor FO that will have to carry is ass if (and he better) goes back to the line. Scary. Should never have been allowed for someone to not fly the line at least a few time a year.

Communication!!! That's hilarious!!!

In my entire life, I have never seen a worse group at communicating than this outfit. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Funny. I bet you don't even have your e-mail preferences setup within My ALPA so you could even receive the e-mails. I'm also willing to bet you do not know your ALPA password so that you can log into alpa.org to view the website, where all the communications that are sent out are archived and available for your viewing.

E-mail went out on April 26, the same day that the MEC selected EF as CNC Chair/JNC Co-Chair.

Funny. I bet you don't even have your e-mail preferences setup within My ALPA so you could even receive the e-mails. I'm also willing to bet you do not know your ALPA password so that you can log into alpa.org to view the website, where all the communications that are sent out are archived and available for your viewing.

E-mail went out on April 26, the same day that the MEC selected EF as CNC Chair/JNC Co-Chair.

Well said man, well said.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

I flew was LN. He is hilarious! Was a fun trip

Back in the days of hand written fuel slips, whiz wheels, and paperized weight and balance forms SOP with LN was flight release ramp fuel +1000lbs to the fueler/call it 500lbs on the weight and balance because "These gawd-dayum dispatchers aren't gonna be gawd-dayum happy til they run one of these gawd-dayum planes outta gawd-dayum fuel!"...

My sole 3 day with him is still quite memorable almost 11 years later.

Back in the days of hand written fuel slips, whiz wheels, and paperized weight and balance forms SOP with LN was flight release ramp fuel +1000lbs to the fueler/call it 500lbs on the weight and balance because "These gawd-dayum dispatchers aren't gonna be gawd-dayum happy til they run one of these gawd-dayum planes outta gawd-dayum fuel!"...

My sole 3 day with him is still quite memorable almost 11 years later.

Do you plan on not representing the junior fellas like your predecessor?

Guys might not like flying with him but he's a good pilot and by the book, just might be lacking some crm skills for the me generation. I enjoyed flying with him before I upgraded.

Two things:

1. Why not cut the trash talk about the "me" generation?

2. I've never flown with the guy, so I can't speak for his CRM skills, but I'll say this as a general observation with regard to the topic: A "good pilot" with poor CRM skills sits far behind the "average" pilot good CRM skills. Many incidents and accidents could have been prevented with good CRM. Most of us can fly the airplane well considering how long we've been stuck here. It's the pilots who handle themselves well that really make the difference.

This is why some Majors don't even do Sim-Evals anymore. They know you can fly, and if you can't, it'll come out during training. They're interested in personalities and potential CRM misfits.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back