• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Neg Chair canned?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Classy post. Anything else to get off your chest?

Yes. Next time you fly with him grow some balls and stop being a prissy a$$ bithc. And have some faith in your piloting abilities.... I'm sure you're pretty good at what you do, so stand up for yourself.

You're welcome. I'm here all day if you need any more tough love. :laugh:

Never flown with the guy but he doesn't sound dangerous from what I've heard. So who gives a fak. Every airline needs at least one EF just like every airline needs at least one LN. :laugh:

Never flown with the guy but he doesn't sound dangerous from what I've heard. So who gives a fak. Every airline needs at least one EF just like every airline needs at least one LN. :laugh:

I flew was LN. He is hilarious! Was a fun trip

CM should have been canned a long long time ago. Think he even know's how to fly a plane or work the line, should be made to bid reserve for a year just for a reality check.

Has this been verified?

Has there been anything in writing? If not, and if its true, it's pretty crappy communication.

Has this been verified?

Has there been anything in writing? If not, and if its true, it's pretty crappy communication.

Communication!!! That's hilarious!!!

In my entire life, I have never seen a worse group at communicating than this outfit. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

So is CM going back to the line or serving as assistant to the secretary or some other bogus job?

Because he is above all you lowly pilots and should not be required to actually fly the line.

Latest resources

Back