Asa naps

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ke4akj1976

Is it still possible to drop all of your naps and then pickup two four days to cover the original block? Seems like I have heard that this is no longer allowed.

No it's not possible because every day is a red arrow day and the company will deny your swap requests. But in theory you are correct.

No it's not possible because every day is a red arrow day and the company will deny your swap requests. But in theory you are correct.

So if it's a "red arrow day", or set of "red arrow days", does that prevent trading even if the trip/trips are on the SAME days at ASA?

Main I dun thought dem Red Aero's was a BBQ or a Town meetin'.....
I dun learned sumpin' new err'day......

So if it's a "red arrow day", or set of "red arrow days", does that prevent trading even if the trip/trips are on the SAME days at ASA?

I'm curious about this as well....

Scenario-- It's a red arrow day and I have a day trip, can I get on the computer and trade it for another day trip (irregardless of start time).

Scenario- Let's say I'd like to trade my day trip (Monday) for another day trip (Tuesday). If there are more reserves available on Monday (better coverage), will they let me trade into a day with worse coverage....(Red arrow day as well).

I'm curious about this as well....

Scenario-- It's a red arrow day and I have a day trip, can I get on the computer and trade it for another day trip (irregardless of start time).

Scenario- Let's say I'd like to trade my day trip (Monday) for another day trip (Tuesday). If there are more reserves available on Monday (better coverage), will they let me trade into a day with worse coverage....(Red arrow day as well).

If they are both "red arrow" days then the system says there is low coverage and won't do it. Doesn't matter if it makes sense.

If they are both "red arrow" days then the system says there is low coverage and won't do it. Doesn't matter if it makes sense.

I look forward to working with the ASA guys. Except for the trolls that have invaded our message board, they all seem like a bunch of good guys. I'll even get to see some old friend from my previous employer that went to ASA when we all got furloughed, so that'll be cool.

But the more I hear/read about how ASA does things from a scheduling point of view, and those that think we at XJT should just suck it up and inherit the ASA way of doing things, the MORE I dread the merger.

I hope that the JNC can get rid of the crap that exists, on BOTH sides of the house.

So basically you have gridlock on red arrow days? And yes, we can always trade into a day with worse reserve coverage. Many times that is the best way to arrange which days you work. Hopefully we won't get stuck with this red arrow business.

Latest resources

Back