• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA 'Nam Confirmation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why not walk through downtown Hanoi with a spandex jumpsuit colored in our beloved "old glory" while playing Born in the USA on a boom box..................................at night?
Sounds good, on the list!
PBR

And that "Fool" has made more cash for being on 3 TV shows than any RJ Captain will make in 10 years. That and he hangs out in LA with tons of hot chicks while you ride the van to your reduced rest overnight in Mississippi hoping for a free breakfast in the morning!
Money can't save your dignity or your integrity, ask Tiger...

If any Acey folks get posted there I hope it is Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City). Beautiful city on the Saigon River with great bars, restaurants and shopping. Crazy amount of scooters but eventually crossing the street will be second nature.

If the posting is Hanoi, all the best. Hanoi is a real dump. It looks like a B-52 rolled through last week, I kind you not.

Cheers- Rum

If any Acey folks get posted there I hope it is Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City). Beautiful city on the Saigon River with great bars, restaurants and shopping. Crazy amount of scooters but eventually crossing the street will be second nature.

If the posting is Hanoi, all the best. Hanoi is a real dump. It looks like a B-52 rolled through last week, I kind you not.

Cheers- Rum

Thnx Rum! I think we're going to luck out with flying in the south with a base there. Don't think it will be Ho Chi Minh City, but somewhere south of the Delta.

If you have anything else to pass on about Vietnam- several inquiring minds here would love to know. Thanks for the heads up!

The Mekong will eat a grunt's feet right off his legs.

Sergeant Sims! Godd*****t, where is that sling-rope I told you to order?

Latest resources

Back