• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA 'Nam Confirmation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wonder what representation our guys will have when they are over there?

IFALPA? Is the 'Nam a right to work state? 'Spose they get buzzed by some Mig 21s (this is a metaphor for those that are historically challenged) or have to dodge an SA2: ASAP it? Will that keep them out of a local jail while whatever Vietnamese 'investigation' is ongoing? Should they get on the first flight stateside after their pairing is up? If they are dinged while over there, how would that affect their US ATP? How would they go about getting an ICAO ATPL? Company paid training?

Its a communist country so its definitely not right to work.

Will Jake go over there and break some hearts? Or, will he start crying like a fool just like on TV?

For the money they paying Jake I will gladly cry like a fool on TV although I might need some acting practice. I will then cry all the way to the bank. Then I'll go choose which one...scratch that...which two of the 2000+ female facebook friend requests I got to smash that night.

Last edited:
For the money they paying Jake I will gladly cry like a fool on TV although I might need some acting practice. I will then cry all the way to the bank. Then I'll go choose which one...scratch that...which two of the 2000+ female facebook friend requests I got to smash that night.
Totally agree man, lets see LA, chicks, money, free food, free drinks or six legs with reduced rest in GTR.........

And that "Fool" has made more cash for being on 3 TV shows than any RJ Captain will make in 10 years. That and he hangs out in LA with tons of hot chicks while you ride the van to your reduced rest overnight in Mississippi hoping for a free breakfast in the morning!

No need for an ICAO ATPL. There probably will not be any union representation. The only thing ALPA will do is ensure that your LOA is per the contract. You will not be working for ASA on this deal.

And that "Fool" has made more cash for being on 3 TV shows than any RJ Captain will make in 10 years. That and he hangs out in LA with tons of hot chicks while you ride the van to your reduced rest overnight in Mississippi hoping for a free breakfast in the morning!

I'm glad you think so.... Jake wins again! (I smell a man-crush.)

Latest resources

Back