ASA 'Nam Confirmation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NotTooBad

This is the first bit of true evidence that the Vietnam thing exists (that I've seen). As most of you know our Director of Safety was replaced with a current chief pilot (who I hated to see leave that post). They never publicly said where the previous Director of Safety was going to. It appears that he still works for ASA but his title is now "Air Mekong" according to the company directory. His direct supervisor is Brad Holt.

First info from ASA I've seen confirming any relationship. It appears there are two others working as "Air Mekong" as well.

If you click on Air Mekong you'll see everyone in the directory under that. There are three: one MX, one FltOps, and one FltOps Admin.

This is the first bit of true evidence that the Vietnam thing exists (that I've seen). As most of you know our Director of Safety was replaced with a current chief pilot (who I hated to see leave that post). They never publicly said where the previous Director of Safety was going to. It appears that he still works for ASA but his title is now "Air Mekong" according to the company directory. His direct supervisor is Brad Holt.

First info from ASA I've seen confirming any relationship. It appears there are two others working as "Air Mekong" as well.

This isn't news. BTW, Les had reported directly to Brad Holt in his previous job. The director of safety must report directly to the top at an airline, by regulation.

Latest resources

Back