• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA more negotiation dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The union said they were SHOCKED ?? THE PILOTS are not!!!

Do not call operations. Why do we run the airline?

Don't answer your phone on days off!!!!

It's clear that the pressure needs to come from the pilots now! We have a month to light a fire under mgmt's butt! This time EVERYONE needs to get involved! Enough excuses you cowards!!! The NMB is obviously in bed with mgmt! This is the only way!

EVERY CAPTAIN, EVERY TIME, FLY THE CONTRACT --NOTHING MORE!!!

Yeah right. Because nobody's tried this in the last 5 years...

The union said they were SHOCKED ?? THE PILOTS are not!!!

The union is shocked? YGBFKM! They must be the ONLY ones who did not expect this!

Are our leaders completely clueless or what?!!!

Time for a change in leadership, folks. When the pitcher starts to stumble in the top of the 9th, you put your closer in.

Who, Lynn? That's a laugh, hahah! Good one...put your closer in! Classic.

No, not exactly who I had in mind... but thanks for a totally unoriginal and lame attempt at a slam.

It's clear that the pressure needs to come from the pilots now! We have a month to light a fire under mgmt's butt! This time EVERYONE needs to get involved! Enough excuses you cowards!!! The NMB is obviously in bed with mgmt! This is the only way!

EVERY CAPTAIN, EVERY TIME, FLY THE CONTRACT --NOTHING MORE!!!

That little peice of wisdom bought the Comair pilots an extra 10 months of negotiations in order to get their release.

Don't be mad at your Union for the NMB's lack of due dillegence. Be mad at our sitting President that uses the NMB to carry out his political will.

No, not exactly who I had in mind... but thanks for a totally unoriginal and lame attempt at a slam.

Actually, John, now that I've thought about it for a second. You're wrong. You don't change your strategy this far into negotiations. Unless you want to completely undermine everything you've accomplished so far. You can't make an analogy to a baseball game in this case. Do I think it's taken too long, sure. Do I think the union is partially responsible, sure. But the environment has changed because of how long this has dragged out. Changed to our advanatage. No sense throwing it all away because you want "put your closer in".

Actually, John, now that I've thought about it for a second. You're wrong. You don't change your strategy this far into negotiations. Unless you want to completely undermine everything you've accomplished so far. You can't make an analogy to a baseball game in this case. Do I think it's taken too long, sure. Do I think the union is partially responsible, sure. But the environment has changed because of how long this has dragged out. Changed to our advanatage. No sense throwing it all away because you want "put your closer in".

Well, my thought was that maybe we should replace these reps who have no plan at all to get us out of this with some that do. Especially since this "decision" seems to have blindsided them. They are like the Chinese definition of insanity. They keep repeating the same mistakes hoping for a different result every time.

Since you seem to have all the answers, let's hear your strategy, oh wise one.

Who, Lynn? That's a laugh, hahah! Good one...put your closer in!

No, I don't think that's what he meant. To keep the baseball analogy going, I think the closer we're talking about here is a 22 year old pitcher, just called up from Triple A Pawtucket, who's first pitch will be a meatball over the center of the plate that will be knocked over the Monster seats for an easy win by the visiting team.

Hey, at least it'll all be over then, right?

Latest resources

Back