ASA messed up the schedules again!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Odd? Isn't ASA odd? wait we all knew that

They probably din't post an official "Final Schedule" b/c they are trying to contain the damage. My issue is with long call res, there are juniors to me who got it. The new contract states that it will be awarded in seniority order.

Goat

WeI've called the Union, Crew Planning, and scheduling......with no answers!

So far, I count 22 junior to me with a converted line.

Of course, who knows how many senior to me bid one and didn't get one either!

Ok I'm still not seeing it... Where can you look to see how much you've been screwed by the new system?

Ok, go on flica.
Click Information and tools at the bottom
It will open up a dropdown that has schedules lookup.
Then you have to just type in a name and their schedule will open up.
I just open another window, and open the awards page so I can see who was awarded reserve lines, then type in the name on the schedule lookup.

Yes, I know I have waaay too much free time, but thats what happens when you have worked three days all month. I have nothing but time!

Ok, go on flica.
I just open another window, and open the awards page so I can see who was awarded reserve lines, then type in the name on the schedule lookup.

Yes, I know I have waaay too much free time, but thats what happens when you have worked three days all month. I have nothing but time!

You may have a lot of free time, but you also work at ASA and therefore are used to doing in-depth research to verify exactly how (not if) the company has screwed you and/or screwed up.

Ok, go on flica.

Thanks... That's what I ended up doing, just thought there was an easier way. When you talked to the union did they say they were going to look into it?

Nothing will be done about this! I suppose it is too late. What a complete violation of seniority. Why bother having seniority or a contract. This issue is the BIGGEST single factor affecting QOL at an airline. Reserves have No chance to swap or pick up open time.

Anyway, I talked to crew planning, and they are blaming scheduling. Figures!

Latest resources

Back