• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA messed up the schedules again!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Apparently, there were very junior reserve captains that got converted to hard lines and very senior captains (on reserve) that requested it but did not. The contract state in Sec 13.G.7.a, that it shall be done based on seniority. Also, there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to how they awarded long call reserve.

I am told that ALPA and the company are aware of the issue and that they are looking into it to see what happened. Sooo, I guess we'll see?!?!

Last edited:
I figured there was some mistake.. I can't remember for sure, but weren't we able to view every one's lines in the past? I think via an email.

On Flica, go to Schedule Lookup (towards the bottom).

Don't know what the equivalent way to do that is on etrip.

How do you know if you are long call, short call, or ready reserve?? My schedule just says RS12. None of the codes that are listed in ourasa are on my schedule.

Why don't you just pay more attention to things!?!? Maybe in the future you won't have to ask these kind of questions!! LOL PM me.

If it is wrong are they going to change it? Can they change it after the finals are out?

WeI've called the Union, Crew Planning, and scheduling......with no answers!

So far, I count 22 junior to me with a converted line.

Of course, who knows how many senior to me bid one and didn't get one either!

Those P stains at scheduling would screw up a wet dream.

It's odd, though, that no "official" Final Schedule has yet to be posted on ourasa.

Latest resources

Back