ASA messed up the schedules again!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Airboss

Final Schedules are out and they got messed up. Reserve pilots got changed to long call even when they did not request it, and converted lines had holes in it like swiss cheese.

How do you know if you are long call, short call, or ready reserve?? My schedule just says RS12. None of the codes that are listed in ourasa are on my schedule.

How do you know if you are long call, short call, or ready reserve?? My schedule just says RS12. None of the codes that are listed in ourasa are on my schedule.

That means you're short call for the month (and they can call you to convert to ready reserve). If you are long call you'd get a 24hr reserve period or something. I havent looked into it yet really, guess I better!!

Conversion lines were awarded to people with the same reserve line, ie same golden days. It is out of senority, is that correct? Or is it by coverage for the company.

My reserve says rs18. I know it means 1800. I guess they can assign you what they want. I put in for 0700. bastids

Since you work at ASA you should already expect some glitches with implementation of the new contract. It is to be expected.:nuts:

People junior to me got LCRS or long call res and I requested it. Only one capt. senior to me had the same res line that I have and he was converted to a hard line. My line of reasoning is a + b=...I should get long call.

Latest resources

Back