• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Mediator announcment?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The "official" announcement will be more meetings scheduled for May of '08 &'09...whatever!!! we are watching all the growth pass by us everyday. By the time we get our contract there won't be any growth to be had...

No.........the ship has sailed. Like somebody else said, the music has stopped, and ASA is the one left standing.

Jeez, who resurrected this thread from 14-15 months ago?

Anyway, I was told to expect 2 weeks for an answer from the NMB. 1 week down, 1 to go.

Does it really matter how long ago it was? Same song anyway isn't it?

Deja Vu

We have been up and down this road a thousand times-I don't think anything will happen.

ASA will grow once the contract is done and Delta management formulates the remainder of their plans. You'll see.

Sure, then we're going to open "Disneyland ASA" on concourse C. There we will have rides like "It's a Small World After All" sponsored by Embrear with twirling EMB120's, and beside it will be "The Mad Captain", where you will ride CRJ900 like floats down a log flume.......

Sure, then we're going to open "Disneyland ASA" on concourse C. There we will have rides like "It's a Small World After All" sponsored by Embrear with twirling EMB120's, and beside it will be "The Mad Captain", where you will ride CRJ900 like floats down a log flume.......

Uh huh....and the girls at Wendy's will smile and say "Hi, how can I help you today?", and all the concessions will give a crew discount, and the tug drivers won't give you the finger as they cut in front of you, and the PA at gate 36 will not be so loud as to make your eyes tear, and the toilets in the crew lounge will not carry 17 strains of syphilis.

We'll live happily ever after!

Uh huh....and the girls at Wendy's will smile and say "Hi, how can I help you today?",

They're actually way ahead of you, Papa. Allow me to translate, I speak jive.

"Nes gues' in lahhhn! I SAAAAID, nes gues' in lahn!" = "Hello sir, welcome to Wendy's. May I take your order?"

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back