Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

"GO AROUND"

Again?!?!?
Has anyone heard if the mediator has made any announcments today?

The last I heard was that the NMB would be meeting through last weekend and Monday and get a decision to us this week. I'm sure if the MEC knew something then we would know too.

More dates in July, tea and crumpets served in the ALPA Strike Center afterward.

The last I heard was that the NMB would be meeting through last weekend and Monday and get a decision to us this week. I'm sure if the MEC knew something then we would know too.

If history is any guide, they already know, and have been asked not to say anything until the official announcement.

I'm getting anxious to know what's gonna happen. I have a job offer for another airline I'm considering, and a major factor is the outcome of the NMB.

I'm getting anxious to know what's gonna happen. I have a job offer for another airline I'm considering, and a major factor is the outcome of the NMB.

Unless you're real senior or it's another regional it couldn't be any worse than ASA could it?

Yeah he said you guys will just keep going on websites to complain and not put pressure on your company or union to get anything done. So the desicion is no desicion.

Jeez, who resurrected this thread from 14-15 months ago?

Anyway, I was told to expect 2 weeks for an answer from the NMB. 1 week down, 1 to go.

Latest resources

Back