• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA MEC meeting...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:cool:Go Around....i have to agree with you on this one. We need to show mgmnt that we are unified with a strike vote! I believe that would get their attention! ASA pilots, we need to stand up and BE HEARD!! Just because we vote STRIKE does not mean that we are going to STRIKE! But it will sure send a STRONG MESSAGE to J.A. and Co. that WE ARE SERIOUS!
Jon...We don't expect to make 300K a year, but I do expect to be paid accordingly! We should not have to be in debt for 20 plus years just to appease everyone else. In fact, you Skywst guys/gals should be right there with us. This will effect ya'll as well! Hopefully you guys will vote in a UNION!
ASA PILOTS.....STEP UP AND VOTE STRIKE TO SEND A STRONG MESSAGE!!!:uzi:

It will be interesting to see just how unified we are. My thinking is we are but I could be wrong. Then, how bad does it have to get before the Neg. Committee asks to be released. Pathetic is all I can say about our managment team, except for a few.

Have you had a chance to talk with C Tutt? He is truely embarrased by the things that the company does. Heard he apologizes daily for it. Didn't know what he was getting in for I think.

C Tutt is truly a great guy for the pilots to have around. He spoke at my PICT class and at the last CP forum in ATL. Unlike usual mgmt rhetoric and blaming others for their mistakes, he stood up and took the blame for our pilot shortage a while back. Took the blame for us having every single approach plate in the country in our jepps. He is the one behind the removing of 300 pages in the jepss. A new and improved FOM on the way. I really like this guy and hope ASA keeps him for a long, long time.

Just my .02 on C Tutt.

ASAFOE120 said:
C Tutt is truly a great guy for the pilots to have around. He spoke at my PICT class and at the last CP forum in ATL. Unlike usual mgmt rhetoric and blaming others for their mistakes, he stood up and took the blame for our pilot shortage a while back. Took the blame for us having every single approach plate in the country in our jepps. He is the one behind the removing of 300 pages in the jepss. A new and improved FOM on the way. I really like this guy and hope ASA keeps him for a long, long time.

Just my .02 on C Tutt.

Be careful and keep an open mind about CT. Talk to the DAL pilots about him and get a different view.

Latest resources

Back