• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Maintenance Strikes Back

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NOT ONE ASA pilot would sabatoge an aircraft for the sake of a maint. write up. They are just going to fly the book, and make no exceptions to help the company any longer!

Dont ever accuse someone of sabotage! That is weak!

NOT ONE ASA pilot would sabatoge an aircraft for the sake of a maint. write up. They are just going to fly the book, and make no exceptions to help the company any longer!

Dont ever accuse someone of sabotage! That is weak!

Doing anything of this nature is a criminal action. The much lesser charge being an illegal work action. Pilots at ASA while they have been bitter, have been patient, doing their jobs as professionals for quite some time. The levee the charge of sabotage is rather low down. I seriously doubt anyone at ASA would go that far. If they do, they deserve the consequences.

Our goal is to fly safe. If maintenance would correct and fix problems, there would be nothing to write up. Go back to your Microsoft Flight Sim and practise your approaches so you can get hired at Mesa.

I can't stop laughing at this! Hilarious. Hey, dick weed Sawmill if you aren't going to support the ASA pilots then don't post on here.

I was hired at ASA, but McDonalds called me first!!! Start class on the 18th. Cant wait to see you guys on the "line"!!!!

I'm surprized no Comair pilots have commented on this yet. They went through this. The funny thing is instead of making things better managment usually digs in and tries to look for someone to fire. They did so at Comair but they all got thier jobs back with retro pay. The ones that got fired were doing stupid stuff, if you are just doing your job and have ligit write ups there is nothing wrong with that.

Managemant has not learned yet that fear and intimidation tactics don't work anymore, it only adds fuel to the fire.

You folks need to be very very careful with any insinuation of "sabotage." Pilots are only writing up legitimate items which should have already been taken care of. I'm not particularly impressed with any maintenance department which allows so many of these items to slide. If the net result of all this were to improve the quality of care our aircraft receive, we will have accomplished something quite substantive.

Additionally, we can all be rather assured the "gentlemen" calling themselves "Sawmill," "Hello Newman" and etc, are in fact management.

Last edited:
Additionally, we can all be rather assured the "gentlemen" calling themselves "Sawmill," "Hello Newman" and etc, are in fact management.

That's funny, I just got the feeling that Sawmill was a bunch of girly 15 year old boys crowded around the computer screen giggling and throwing popcorn at each other while they reply on the forums.

Excerpt from Sawmill's computer desk:
"Ooh.. he said dipsh1t! Let's say it back to him like, uh 10 times!"
"Yeah, what else can we say to piss them off?"
"This is so much fun! We have to be quiet, my mom's asleep!"

That's the funny thing about the internet, everyone has an equal chance at the mike.

Latest resources

Back