• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Maintenance Strikes Back

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i don't think anyone is pulling any bonding wires or writing up anything bogus. It's all legit stuff. Nobody is out here sabotaging airplanes.

A quote by Jmoney on 9/1/2007 in the "ASA Havoc Starts" thread:

They have earned it!
The way I look at it, these fools have royally earned what they are getting! They will not be able to blame it on the weather for long! These f-ckers have abused our good-natured people long enough to finally get what they have coming!!!!

-Attention to detail does more damage than a strike-let's all be very, very detail oriented! Check all gounding straps-very good place to find a broken one is under the spoilerons/glds. Just pop those suckers when you show up at 5:30 am for a special morning! Also-the one on the nosegear doors has a strange way of always being broken.

I read that as sabotage...but thats me. Maybe one of the moderators on this site will contact the FBI with this information and the true identity of Jmoney.
Thats quite an impressive bunch you ASA Havoc reekers have there. Oh, and 601...its nice to see your true goal at ASA is to cancel flights, not to just delay them.

Last edited:

They have earned it!
The way I look at it, these fools have royally earned what they are getting! They will not be able to blame it on the weather for long! These f-ckers have abused our good-natured people long enough to finally get what they have coming!!!!

-Attention to detail does more damage than a strike-let's all be very, very detail oriented! Check all gounding straps-very good place to find a broken one is under the spoilerons/glds. Just pop those suckers when you show up at 5:30 am for a special morning! Also-the one on the nosegear doors has a strange way of always being broken.

I read that as sabotage...but thats me. Maybe one of the moderators on this site will contact the FBI with this information and the true identity of Jmoney.
Thats quite an impressive bunch you ASA Havoc reekers have there. Oh, and its nice to see your true goals at ASA is to cancel flights, not to just delay them.

I read this as in lift or "pop" the spoilerons/spoilers to check to see if the grounding straps are still intact. Also, how is checking the strap in the nose gear sabotage? He is right, it does have a tendency to be broken.

They have earned it!

Thats quite an impressive bunch you ASA Havoc reekers have there. Oh, and 601...its nice to see your true goal at ASA is to cancel flights, not to just delay them.

Obviously, you have never flown the CRJ. You have to manually arm/deploy the spoilers in order to see underneath them. You might want to have a clue before you open your mouth; you're starting to sound like Scott Hall (and he's an idiot, by the way).

They have earned it!

If you had any sense at all, I am referring to deploying the spoilers to see the bonding straps that are not exposed unless these things are deployed! "Popping spoilers" means switching the switch to manual deploy to make these things open.

The nose gear door strap is almost always broken, but it is hard to see unless you look hard. I guess it is tough to comprehend all this since a 172 does not have a nosegear door, nor does it have any spoilers to pop.

-Back to the dorm-junior! Maybe you should call daddy and ask some questions before coming here to look like a moron!

-Everything I write up is always legitimate. I have every right to preflight any and all parts of the aircraft I wish-just like you can preflight your 172...
-MORON!

Last edited:
What?!

Hey, that could be ASA's new ad campaign! Fly ASA...Not only do we have angry pilots, but our mechanics are pissed also! Have a nice flight!
(Sorry, I couldnt resist)...ok, it was fun boys and girls. Im off to sleep with my gf in my own bed as I do every night.

Who are you sleeping with? What does "GF" stand for? Is it some fagmaster's initials? Maybe Gary Francis, or maybe Georgio Francine? WOW- I guess even the village idiot can live a "liberated" lifestyle these days!

-We lost our old village idiot and sure found an apt replacement in old "sawmill." Interesting name for a fagator!

-Have fun princess!!

At least when they have a legitimate complaint, they dont try to ruin the airline.
(This is getting fun!)
This guy needs a history lesson. Plenty of carriers have encountered this and it's been used very successfully before.

**Attention**

The way Sawmill speaks (and some others around here), he might be management.

I'd be very wary of any "new" flight forums which pop up and ask for your airman certs to get registered.

With that info, you could get outted at your airline if the mods are involved with management.

Latest resources

Back