• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA leather jackets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What do they have for the heavy set folks? Because leather on a fat guy makes them look like a walking black marshmallow.

Hahahahahahahahah!!

How many goats had to die for that jacket son?

What do they have for the heavy set folks? Because leather on a fat guy makes them look like a walking black marshmallow.

If you can't sueeze yourself into a 52 inch jacket then you probably shouldn't be squeezing into an RJ either.

Do goggles and helmet come with the jacket this year? How about Ray Ban Tom Cruise edition aviators?

Uniform change? Are we getting gold stripes so we don't have to look like Skycaps or doormen anymore?

Once, while waiting to check into our overnight hotel, I LITERALLY had a guy slap a fiver into my hand and demanded a cab out front.

I told him right away sir! I went upstairs.

So there's that source of income.

Had an old lady walk up to me on the curb in Boston. While standing there, she walks up to me, and very rudely TELLS me to get her car. I'll admitt it took me a second- I was sort of taken back a moment. I asked her to say again, and she told me she didn't have time to wait. It dawned on me what she thought, so I asked her to take a long hard look at what I was wearing and if she noticed anything wrong. Then she looked at me and spouted off that she new Sully. To that I replied "Good, maybe HE will get your car for you". Maybe I should have waited for the cash first.....................

Latest resources

Back