ASA July 5 Announcement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Crash Pad

Hey I heard the big purchase of ASA is supposed to be announced on the 5th of July. I was wondering if you all had worked out the seniority list... If you could all post the list in detail for both a Mesa and Skywest purchase I would appreciate it.

skippy's airport car is an old chevy pickup....saw him drive up once....floored me.....maybe he got a new airport car.......

Crash Pad said:
Hey I heard the big purchase of ASA is supposed to be announced on the 5th of July. I was wondering if you all had worked out the seniority list... If you could all post the list in detail for both a Mesa and Skywest purchase I would appreciate it.

The list will look like this;

Airline / Seniority # / New Seniority #
ASA ....1 - 1800 ....1 - 1800
SKYW ..1 - 2000 ....1801 - 2801

Or

Airline / Seniority # / New Seniority #
ASA ...1 - 1800 ....1 - 1800
Mesa ..1 - 1500 ....N/A (Let go)

Oh, snap! :)

:rolleyes: House keeping....you want pillow.....you want me to w@ck you off.....No just let me sleep for the love of god!!! Loose this thread, I smell flamage!

This is about the 14th date I have heard of where there was supposed to be a big announcement. Nothing happenned on the other 13 dates.

Wouldn't there need to be an SEC filing in this case? And wouldn't it have to be approved by the DOT, just as any other airline merger is? Kind of hard to keep those details a secret.

Latest resources

Back