ASA July 5 Announcement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ATR-DRIVR said:
Ours don't come down one at a time and why do you do manual manifests?

In SLC, they trickle out, 1 at at time.
The UAL side does not do the automated manifests.

ATR-DRIVR said:
Ours don't come down one at a time and why do you do manual manifests?

United's computer system seems to date from about 1986. It's ironic to walk into a Skywest outstation and see modern printers and PCs with internet access and then walk into the United station on the next leg and see dot-matrix printers and old text only Apollo stations.

Scott

If you want your own annoucement from ASA, look for 404-766-1400 on your caller ID and answer the phone over the holiday weekend. Any of you seen open time? July 4th looks like junior man city.

~~~^~~~ said:
If you want your own annoucement from ASA, look for 404-766-1400 on your caller ID and answer the phone over the holiday weekend. Any of you seen open time? July 4th looks like junior man city.

Can't even touch me, with that lovely integration I ended up with a 97.48 month!

I do not want to spread rumors or add to them, far as I know if this deal is to go thru, it would have to be approved by the DOT and filed with the SEC. SkyWest or Mesa can come out and say they have intensions of buying ASA, however, I think the SkyWest deal is more likely than Mesa, my close friend works for Mesa and they were approched with this deal but thought it was in the best intreste of Mesa not to deal with Delta for ASA, Mesa wants more of the C90s than the 70s or 50s.....however, this is what she has been told by the bigger fish with in Mesa.....but it odd how SkyWest is hiring like crazy, i F/A interviews twice a month in SLC or other hub cites or one big on in the outstations.

My question is, what about ComAir? Aren't they also for sale?

ATR-DRIVR said:
Can't even touch me, with that lovely integration I ended up with a 97.48 month!

Yeah, but you're RICH now. (a rich Zombie)

Bye Bye--General Lee

:eek: Yeah GL, that just goes to show you how much we have to fly to stay off of food stamps! It SUCKS!! STRIKE BAB!

Our DL management is looking at all of the options, and I have heard they MAY sell ASA and possibly IPO Comair. Could that be true? I don't know. They may be holding on to them so they have something to bargin with to get out of a possible Chap 11 situation. It depends on whether or not we at DL really need the cash, and I would think they would go back to the employees first before they give up DCI. Maybe they will sell if the price is right.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back