• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA is staffted well.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have seen min reserve levels in ORD of almost 90(87 I think was the highest I ever saw). There are only 65 people in ORD that could possibly be on reserve. Why set a stupid ********************ing number like 87, when THERE ARE ONLY 65 PILOTS THAT COULD BE ON RESERVE THAT DAY. Does somebody not know how to count?

This.

I know people in the A-Tech center read this board.

Make sense of this for us please. We deserve an explanation.

"Because we can and you can't do anything about it"

I know that that is the answer, but when you only have 65 reserves on the bid pack for the whole month, yet your min level is generally above that and is 87 on a few days, WTF sense does that make? Just make it 65. It does the same exact thing. Its not like on certain days of the month you could have 87 reserves, you cant, you could have 65 if every reserve is working(highly unlikely). Maybe I am just a dumb pilot(I am) and I dont understand the purpose of setting the min level above any actual level of reserves you could ever have available.

I have seen min reserve levels in ORD of almost 90(87 I think was the highest I ever saw). There are only 65 people in ORD that could possibly be on reserve. Why set a stupid ********************ing number like 87, when THERE ARE ONLY 65 PILOTS THAT COULD BE ON RESERVE THAT DAY. Does somebody not know how to count?

rjacobs,

Counting seems to be a big problem around here.

In my 14 1/2 years we still can't get it right!

and I wonder what the union is gonna get us in return for giving up Vac Low, maybe another 2 hours min day for union officials to go with their 6 hours already

We ain't giving up ********************e

^this^ dooshe is hilarious! He's so stupid he doesn't even know he's already given up the farm to save the chickens hahahaha
Why don't you go bang your sister before you take her noodling on yer bass boat Clem hahahahaha !
Sorry I couldn't resist.
Carry on.

This is all done by a computer program. Why? Because that way no one has to think. To hire a person who could look at a swap request and evaluate it using intelligence and common sense would cost more than what they have to pay them now.

All my years of education, training, hard work, and experience and my life is controlled by minions who couldn't think their way out of a chalk circle.

This is all done by a computer program. Why? Because that way no one has to think. To hire a person who could look at a swap request and evaluate it using intelligence and common sense would cost more than what they have to pay them now.

All my years of education, training, hard work, and experience and my life is controlled by minions who couldn't think their way out of a chalk circle.

They had bad day worse day provisions of the LXJT contract programmed into skedplus which allows us to trade days even if they are below coverage. So it's not like they can't do it. I'm sure it's more about your contract and them not giving that away.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back