ASA Improving???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Stifler's Mom said:
Coffee from our airplanes? Have you seen what the potable water carts look like? When was the last time the water tanks were decontaminated in the aircraft? Could they pass an E-coli test?

Dudes....avoid the potable water at all costs!

Last trip, I had a ramper-sized booger floating in my coffee. I swear that thing had hair!

Stifler's Mom said:
Coffee from our airplanes? Have you seen what the potable water carts look like? When was the last time the water tanks were decontaminated in the aircraft? Could they pass an E-coli test?
No actually, they failed an E-Coli test, as did most of the airplanes. It was in the newspaper and for a while the Flight Attendants seemed to all have opinions on which airplanes were safe....

I thought that pilot was offering to run up to Starbucks when he ran the log sheets in. After all, he was going in the terminal anyway and they don't have the Extra Dark Super Shakira Columbian Blend. Coffee, COFFEE, de prisa, ahora, no pasado mañana, AHORA!

Of course I am joking, but turning in the log sheets is part of the job. Just like having to check your mailbox. If you want more accurate times, you have to turn the things in.

No.W. said:
Does ASA not have ACARS in any of their planes...that must be nice...darn tattle tale box...

Nope.....but we've been going to get acars for 5+ yrs now or so management has been saying!!!

No.W. said:
Does ASA not have ACARS in any of their planes...that must be nice...darn tattle tale box...

Supposedly there are a dozen 70's equipped but they won't turn em on till more are installed. They say that'll be next spring. Won't hold my breath.

And if there's a way to get around something like acars pilots usually figure it out to their benifit.

;)Yeah...pull the circuit breaker! The performance will definately be on its way down with the initialization of ACARS! ASA will be back at the bottom! Can't Wait!

Latest resources

Back