Asa Havco Starts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NO ONE USE YOUR CELLPHONE.

And oh yeah, I called in sick for a legitimate reason today, waited 20 minutes to talk to a scheduler who said they were getting slammed with sick calls.

Remember, when you are on deck and get the position and hold....be sure you discuss everything on that checklist. You might want to go back through all of them just to be on the safe side...ya know, better safe than sorry!

Just tell the tower you are going to need an extra minute or two!

I haven't felt proud to be at ASA in a long time. Absolutely no unity. This is the most unity I've seen.

Starting to get that proud feeling.

Holy crap. Go on the company website and pull up the flow board. I've never seen so many 3+ hour delays. Every line of flight on the board has significant delays, mostly for Mx. Great job guys. I'm almost disappointed that I'm off today.

Holy crap. Go on the company website and pull up the flow board. I've never seen so many 3+ hour delays. Every line of flight on the board has significant delays, mostly for Mx. Great job guys. I'm almost disappointed that I'm off today.

I think one of the 70's has at least 7 deferrals...

Can"t wait, my fun starts tomorrow, Sorry AT, Delta, and the rest. I get to bring my two page preflight sheet in with me and my lunch money.....

You guys have fun out there... just be careful what you call it...You have not been released by the NMB so calling it Havoc could be considdered a violation of the status quo... Now making safe decisions, and ensuring an airworthy aircraft is a completely different thing... FLY SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes come to work, you can do more damage at work then away from it. A new CA will do as told and not write up the little things.

Damn....it's only taken FIVE years to get the pilot group angry. I was ready to do all of this the day after the contract became amendable, and felt I was one of only a handful of pilots willing to fight.

Good luck to ASA pilots.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back