• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Asa Havco Starts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Back on topic...here are a couple other things that need to be looked at to keep us operating safely.

1. Windshields...are they delaminating? If they are the write-up needs to include the fact that the delamination does or does not obscure pilot vision out the window. If it does...the window HAS to be changed.

2. There is a scuff pad on the top left side of the FO chairback for foot traction while climbing out the hatch....That MUST be there for emergency egress...I have run across airplanes that don't have it.

That's some good stuff! I will have to really look those things over!;)

How much brown seat-cushion stain is allowed on pilot seats? Why are those stains always aligned with what I wish they weren't aligned with?

Actually I know what will make me laugh the hardest now. You guys getting replaced then sitting there wishing you had an airplane to taxi fast in. I just wish I could be there to see the looks on your faces.
Isn't it time to have your a$$ checked for cancer by your boyfriends boy dog?
Go rim your boyfriends dog
$hiteater
PBR

Keep it up. We can't let them down now. They "expected" a week... let's give them a month! :angryfire

I say it should get worse every month! By Dec we should be in the 40%'s. Holiday travel, right! Maybe they will come to their senses.

Latest resources

Back