• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA guys, find out the real story

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let me just say that I don't know which MEC will prevail. Just that each are representing their pilots in a manner that they perceive to be best. When a TA comes out, we'll know.

Each MEC is supposed to represent their pilots that way. How is one doing an end around the other?

Yes, that is why each wants a different LBS and/or PBSs. We will find out who wins the tug of war when/if the TA comes out.
Don't thin that'll work as mgmt has already said that neither one is gonna keep what they currently have, to much $$$$$ it'll be something new for each

Don't thin that'll work as mgmt has already said that neither one is gonna keep what they currently have, to much $$$$$ it'll be something new for each

Well, I guess that means smartpref then since its the only thing on the table that is different than what either has.

Ok, maybe I just misinterpreted what was said. If that is the case, then we will just stay separate. Which is probably what the anti-pbs people want anyway. Did you listen in on the call?

Nevets, how many times have you changed MEC officers and negotiators since this process started?

I really don't want to join a Bedouin society. A widely quoted Bedouin saying is "I against my brother, my brothers and I against my cousins, then my cousins and I against strangers".

Just wait until next week; there will be a whole cast of new characters in charge of your tribe with a whole new plan.

What gives?

If people were paying attention, they wouldve known exactly how this is all going down. And that is that one of the MECs is doing and end around the other!

Actually, I would submit that the ASA MEC is also acting in the best interest of the legacy ExpressJet pilots by holding the line on a proven system that the large majority of ASA pilots like.

There is one thing that you can take to the bank. Line bidding will not survive if you want to work for BH. The other option of not working for BH want be acceptable for you.

Latest resources

Back