• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Furloughing?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not sure what's going to happen with my job either. However, I would say that ASA/SkyWest are probably the least likely to furlough of all airlines out there... although you might want to get comfortable on reserve!

And one thing I've got to say; SkyWest, Inc. Management: Love 'em or hate 'em, these boys sure know how to run an airline!

-Goose

Not sure what's going to happen with my job either. However, I would say that ASA/SkyWest are probably the least likely to furlough of all airlines out there... although you might want to get comfortable on reserve!

And one thing I've got to say; SkyWest, Inc. Management: Love 'em or hate 'em, these boys sure know how to run an airline!

-Goose

AMEN.....

Dang Joe, don't you want to kick some ASA pilots about to be furloughed too?

Unfortunately, running a good airline means trimming unneeded workers when there isn't work for them to do.

Dang Joe, don't you want to kick some ASA pilots about to be furloughed too?

I don't think Skywest is going to do that.....They are ready to take up some flying if necessary....Very smart.....

Unfortunately, running a good airline means trimming unneeded workers when there isn't work for them to do.

Skywest doesn't do that....Sorry if the Koolaid bothers you.....You sound like management DoinTime.....

Skywest doesn't do that....Sorry if the Koolaid bothers you.....You sound like management DoinTime.....

Doesn't do what? Run a good airline?

You are the one with your nose up management's a**.

Doesn't do what? Run a good airline?

You are the one with your nose up management's a**.

....doesn't "trim unneeded workers"....after 911, Skywest didn't furlough even though they were overstaffed.....They are likely setting themselves up to pick up potential Mesa flying....Smart management...

I don't have my nose up anyones a**......You seem to have yours up Herndons.....I'll take Skywest management over yours or our former management any day....Good management trumps ALPA....Sorry.......

We will see how good your management is come your next contract negotiations.

We will see how good your management is come your next contract negotiations.

....I'm more concerned about a growing profitable company that treats it's people well...Skywest does that.....

We have to compete in this environment since your ALPA can't seem to deal with scope......

Latest resources

Back